This Master Class Consulting Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into on the transaction date recorded between the Buyer of the Master Class Program known as, (the “Client”) with an address as recorded in our merchant account system and TK Global Publishers LLC and REI Education Academy (the “Consultants”), with an address of 777 Walnut Avenue, Suite One, Cranford, New Jersey 07016.
A. The Client is of the opinion that the Consultant has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to
provide the agreed upon services to the Client.
B. The Consultant is agreeable to provide such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set forth in
C. Client understands that consulting is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal,
financial, business, or other qualified professionals. Client agrees to seek independent professional
guidance for legal, financial, business, and other matters to verify advisement.
D. Client understands that Consulting may be interpreted as “Mentoring” and the Mentoring-Client
relationship is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals
and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
E. Client understands that consulting and/or mentoring is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas
of life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. Client further
acknowledges that decisions on how to handle these issues, incorporate mentoring into those areas, and
implement choices is exclusively in Clients control, full discretion and responsibility.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this
Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the
Consultant (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. Subject to performance by the Client of its obligation hereunder, the Consultant shall provide instruction
and consulting to the Client during the Term (as defined hereafter) on real estate business training by
providing the Global Real Estate Investment Enterprise Membership that includes:
i. Providing video lessons and/or related material
ii. Provide five (5) one-hour weekly group calls that will be recorded
iii. Provide Lifetime Digital Access to: Financial Freedom Protocol Program
iv. Provide Lifetime Digital Access to: Modern Wealth Building Formula Program
In the event Client cannot attend weekly consulting calls, the calls will be recorded and stored in database
accessible to the Client through a Kajabi portal along with life-time library access. All editable templates
and documents should be reviewed by your professional and legal advisors before use thereof.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided under the Agreement, including all videos, material, information or lessons prepared or issued by Consultant – TK Global Publishers LLC and REI Education Academy for the use of the Client are the sole property of TK Global Publishers LLC, Kenneth J. Van Liew, P.E. REI Education Academy whereas TK Global Publishers LLC, Kenneth J. Van Liew, P.E. and REI Education Academy shall retain all rights (including any and all trademarks, copyright or other common law rights), titles and interest in and to the Services. No other use or distribution is authorized save as expressly allowed under this Agreement.
2. The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full
force until the completion of the Services. The Term of this Agreement may be extended only upon the
written consent of the Parties.
3. The Client has selected and processed payment with one of the Payment Options listed herein and agrees to
pay the following fee in US dollars, plus applicable goods and services taxes via credit card.
For the services rendered by the Consultant under the terms herein, the Client will provide compensation (the “Compensation”) to the Consultant indicated at one of the links below dependent upon the payment option selection. There is a 14-day refund only with Option 1, ONLY when you pay in full.
OPTION 1, Full Pay $997.00 or Three Pay $350.00 each:
Failure to submit fee payment on the due date specified in the Option selected by the Client in the contract will result in termination and removal form system.
4. TK Global Publishers LLC and REI Education Academy are an independent contractor and in providing
the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Consultant is acting as an Advisor and the
Client acknowledges that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them and is
exclusively a contract for Consulting Services. For greater clarity, the parties acknowledge and agree that
TK Global Publishers LLC and REI Education Academy is solely providing the Services to the Client and
is not in any other manner affiliated with the Client or the Client’s business, present or future. TK Global
Publishers LLC and REI Education Academy will be responsible for payment of all expenses necessary to
provide the Services except as contemplated in this Agreement.
5. Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
6. The Consultant agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Consultant has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Consultant under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Consultant.
7. The Client acknowledges and agrees that TK Global Publishers LLC and REI Education Academy makes
no claims, representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Services, including, without
limiting the generality of the foregoing the success, performance, or future profits of the Client related to
the information and Services provided pursuant to this Agreement. The Client hereby waives any claim
that it may have against TK Global Publishers LLC and/or REI Education Academy, its employees, agents
and affiliates, and agrees to defend, indemnify, protect and hold harmless TK Global Publishers LLC, its
employees, agents and affiliates, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs (including costs on a
solicitor client full indemnity basis) or expenses of whatever nature, which may arise directly or indirectly,
to any party, as a result of the Services provided by TK Global Publishers LLC and REI Education
Academy, its employees, agents and affiliates under the Agreement or unauthorized distribution thereof.
8. The terms and conditions herein set forth constitute the entire Agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and shall supersede any and all prior agreements, undertakings, representations and communications between the parties. No assignment or modification of this Agreement shall be binding unless made in writing and properly executed by each of the parties hereto. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
9. All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties of this Agreement to the address first above listed.
10. This Agreement shall be binding upon and ensure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and permitted assigns.
11. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
12. In this Agreement words importing the singular number only shall include the plural and vice versa words importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine and neuter genders and vice versa and words importing persons shall include individuals, partnerships, associations, trusts, unincorporated organizations and corporations.
13. It is the intention of the Parties to this Agreement that this Agreement and the performance under this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed, to the exclusion of the law of any other forum, by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted.
14. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
15. The Client acknowledges that it has sought or has had the opportunity to seek independent legal advice with regards to this agreement.
16. This Agreement may be executed in counterpart and delivered to each party by facsimile, email or PDF and such facsimile signatures shall constitute a binding agreement between the parties.
IN WITHNESS WHEREOF the parties have hereby read, accepted this Agreement as of the day and year of the transaction and agree to abide by its terms and conditions of this Agreement.
On Behalf of and As Representative for
TK GLOBAL PUBLISHERS LLC
and REI EDUCATION ACADEMY